Looking for Summer 2018 Interns!
Marketing & Operations Internship | Summer
***Positions have been filled.
We are looking for summer interns who love fashion. Preferably, you would be in 9th-12th grade. It is a non-paid position with an 8-10 hour per week time commitment. At Couturial you will be doing a combination of strategic marketing, operations, and business development. On a given day, you could be creating content for social media, updating and managing our website and spreadsheets, or reaching out to wholesalers to negotiate seasonal buys. As an intern, you are expected to closely follow influencers and high-couture brands to identify trends of a particular season that we will use for next season’s buy. In addition, you will be closely following up-and-coming influencers who would mesh with our brand to partake in potential partnerships/collaborations. You don’t need prior experience in fashion. We will teach you everything, but you need to be willing to get your feet wet and dive right into a fast-paced environment.
As a company, we are trying to expand in terms of merchandise options. We will be growing our company from selling solely clothing to shoes and accessories too. You will also assist us in finding new wholesalers who specialize in these areas.
- Writing and scheduling push notifications
- Assisting and designing content for strategic marketing campaigns
- Managing and growing our social media accounts
- Sourcing various California-based wholesalers to use for future clothing collections
- Sourcing new potential creators and partnerships for the brand
- Identifying trends for a particular season
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Explore various influencer marketing platforms (Revfluence, Statusphere, TapFusion, etc) and help develop recommendations on which of these platforms would be best suited for Siren
- Strong writing skills and creative storytelling ability
- Highly organized, motivated, and efficient
- Self-starter and ambitious
- Great verbal communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Must currently live in the Chicago area
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested! Be sure to include your resume and a quick note letting us know why you would want to work with us.
xxx, Claire and Chloe